- Arlene Davy Memorial Scholarship: Scholarship(s) given to single mothers pursuing an education at Front Range Community College, Larimer Campus or IBMC Fort Collins, or Aims Larimer County Campus. All applicants must live in Larimer County. This scholarship supports classes taken which will lead to a career, a profession and/or as a prerequisite for a degree. For further information please contact us at: ZontaFortCollins@gmail.com with Arlene Davy in subject line.
- Click here for Application Deadline: APR 18, 2017
- Young Women in Public Affairs: An award given to a local woman age 16-19 involved in public service that promotes the advancement and status of women locally. The goal of the Young Women in Public Affairs Award is to encourage young women to participate in public affairs by recognizing a commitment to the volunteer sector, evidence of volunteer leadership achievements, and a dedication to the advancement of the status of women. In order for more women to be represented in key decision making positions, we must encourage young women to pursue careers, or seek leadership positions in public policy making, government, and volunteer organization and further their education with these aims in view. Public affairs refer to all aspects of community life where decisions have to be made about issues, which relate to and affect those communities in which they live.
- For application please go to bottom at: www.zonta.org/Global-Impact/Education/Young-Women-in-Public-Affairs-Award
- Deadline: MAR 24, 2017
- Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship: The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships is awarded to women undertaking business studies who have demonstrated outstanding potential in the field. Any woman undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute, in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master's program at the time of application is eligible to apply. The scholarship may be used at any university, college, or institute offering accredited courses and degrees.
- Deadline: APR 28, 2017.
- Learn more and download the application at www.zonta.org/Global-Impact/Education/Women-in-Business-Scholarship. The application link is located at bottom of information and states Apply Now. Below is a link to a list of bios of previous winners that we thought might be helpful for your review: http://membership.zonta.org/News/Details/learn-about-exceptional-2016-international-women-in-business-scholars
- Mail applications to Zonta Club of Fort Collins: P.O. Box 272914, Fort Collins, CO 80527 and email a copy to ZontaFortCollins@gmail.com with JMK Application in the subject line. Both hard copy and digital copy must be received on or before the deadline date.
- General Application Information
- Mail applications to Zonta Club of Fort Collins: P.O. Box 272914, Fort Collins, CO 80527 and email a copy to ZontaFortCollins@gmail.com with scholarship name in the subject line. Both hard copy and digital copy must be received on or before the deadline date.
- If you have any questions about any of the awards or scholarships please email us at: ZontaFortcollins@gmail.com with Scholarship in subject line.
The annual scholarship award winners are invited and encouraged to attend our May meeting to be recognized. You will be informed of date which is usually third TH of month at 5:30P-7PM.
Arlene Davy Scholarship winners: YWPA Scholarship winners: Jane M. Klausman winners:
2004 - Jennifer Flint 2012 - Jenette Yanez - D12 Award of Distinction
2005 - Athena Krein 2013 - Devon Miller
2006 - Tanay Estrada 2014 - Siyu Wu
2007 - Tanay Estrada
2008 - Pricilla Hagedom
2010 - Jessica Waechter and Merinda Caypers
2011 - Jessica Hines
2012 - Deborah Gyang and Tracey Taylor
2013 - Doreen Kern and Suzanne Dunlap
2014 - Amy Myhre and Monica Zarling